InDesign: Recap Week with George
09/12/2013 § Leave a comment
Some of the points we recapped on this week with George:
- Missing Links
- Inserting large amounts of text and allowing it to automatically fit to more pages (Shift+Click)
- Adjusting text size in various ways
- Placing an image into text
- Clipping an images path so the image fits within the text
Using a Master Page
– Double click A-Master on the pages option and it takes you to your master page.
– Whatever you place on this page will appear on ALL your pages
– You can only delete from a singular page by pressing SHIFT, CMD and DEL
Adding Page Numbers
– Again using your Master Page, type “page” then go to the type drop down bar and “insert special character”.
– Next select “page numbers” and this will place an ‘A’ next to your type. If you then look on your pages, they will be numbered accordingly.