The Meaning of Life – Tracy Lannon
09/10/2013 § Leave a comment
The new ‘unreasonable’ designer
Is Graphic Design a fine art or social science?
Definition: Graphic Design is the activity that organises visual communication in society.
- Efficiency of Communication
- Technology of implementation
- Perceptual and behavioural concerns
- Advertising affect on beliefs and actions
- Cross disciplinary communication
- Active dialogue and communication networks
Graphic Design cannot be understood in isolation but within a communication system study of human communication.